MetroStar Systems is a proud sponsor of this year’s SuperH 5k Run Walk & Wheel event.
The SuperH 5k Walk Run & Wheel event, instituted by the National Rehabilitation Hospital, is designed to raise money and awareness for individuals of all ages who have been injured in accidents. Costs that are covered include those for personal care, rehabilitation equipment, travel, tournament entry fees, etc. This event continues to raise substantial funds for the NRH/DC Chapter of BlazeSports America, a national, community based sports program for children and adults with physical disabilities. Proceeds will enable NRH BlazeSports teams to host regular clinics that open the world of sports to individuals with disabilities.
The employees here at MetroStar Systems feel privileged to have the opportunity to participate, donate, and help sponsor this event that represents a great cause. We encourage you to join us, donate, and help spread the word! If you have any questions, please contact Jenni Hubacher (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sunday, September 13th, 2009
- Registration begins at 7 AM
- Race starts at 8 AM
- Race Party starts at 9 AM
Tysons Sport & Health Club
8250 Greensboro Drive
McLean, VA 22102 (Map / Directions)
- Event Course Map
- Registration: $25.00
- Click here for Online Registration information
- The after-race party awards ceremony will feature Chicken Out Rotisserie cuisine, entertainment, and prizes.
- If you cannot attend but are still interested in donating in order to help increase sports programs for children with disabilities, please click here.