MetroStar Systems is the proud sponsor of the upcoming “Social Media for Social Good” event on Thursday, July 23, 2009. The event will feature presentations, workshops, and seminars highlighting how social media tools, strategies, and applications can increase your organization’s impact in the community.
SAVE THE DATE: Social Media for Social Good
Thursday, July 23, 2009
9:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Google Offices, Second Floor,
1101 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20005
- Hear from experts in the corporate and nonprofit sectors during in-depth workshops on the social media topics that interest you most.
- Learn about specific tools, strategies, and applications that can increase your organization’s impact in the community.
- Network with nonprofit professionals and social media service providers in the Washington metropolitan area.
- Todd Pitt, Social Media Manager / Change Manager of MetroStar Systems, will be presenting a “Blogging for Nonprofits” workshop from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Mr. Pitt will also be featured in the panel discussion entitled “Moving Transaction to Transformation: How nonprofits can build trust and deepen stakeholder engagement through social media” from 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
This event is for people who work for non-profit organizations or for those who are committed to helping build the capacity of NPO’s. If you know an NPO or someone who may benefit from this event, please pass along this information. If you are interested in attending or would like more information, please contact Todd Pitt.
EVENT HOSTED BY:
National Human Services Assembly
EVENT SPONSORED BY:
MetroStar Systems helps government, nonprofit and commercial organizations effectively combine new media technologies with social media strategies and emergent web tools to communicate, connect, collaborate and distribute content across the digital divide.